Joes Crab Shack Blue Crab DipFrom marky90 5 years ago
- One 8 Oz pkg cream cheese shopping list
- 2 Cans crabmeat (drained) shopping list
- 1/4 Cup diced green onions shopping list
- 1 Tbs minced mild red chili pepper shopping list
- 1 Tbs mild green chili pepper, minced. shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp white pepper shopping list
- 2 Tbs shredded parmesean cheese shopping list
- paprika for garnish. shopping list
- 1 tsp minced fresh parsley for garnish. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Combine cream cheese with crab, green onions, chili peppers, salt and white pepper in a medium bowl. Stir well to combine.
- Spread mixture into the bottom of an oven safe dish. Use a wide dish for this is so the dip is only about and inch deep in the bottom.
- Sprinkle Parmesan Cheese over the surface of the dip.
- Broil 3 or 4 minutes or until cheese on top begins to brown.
- Sprinkle paprika over the dip, followed by the fresh minced parsley.
- Serve with sliced toasted bread, tortilla chips or crackers .
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating12 people
Awesome! Will try this one for sure! Thanks!!!
debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
Lovin this one, GF!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Oh my! I am headed to the store now. Great party food.jett2whit in Union City loved it