Hot Chile And Cheese DipFrom zena824 6 years ago
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 4 oz (1 cup) shredded monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 3 cans chopped green chiles, drained (4 oz each) shopping list
- 12 oz can mexicorn, drained shopping list
- 4 oz jar pimiento, drained shopping list
- 2 tables sliced ripe olives shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 325 degrees and grease a 2 quart casserole dish.
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except ripe olives.
- Stir until well blended.
- Spoon into prepared casserole and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Garnish with ripe olives.
- Serve immediately.
- Yeild: 4 cups