Peppery Scrambled EggsFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 4 teaspoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 jalapeno pepper seeded and chopped shopping list
- 6 small corn tortillas cut into thin strips shopping list
- 1 dozen eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 2 cups salsa shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 4 chopped green onions shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet.
- Cook tortilla strips and chopped onion in oil for about 5 minutes stirring frequently until tortillas are crisp.
- Mix eggs and jalapeno and pour over tortilla mixture.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- As mixture begins to set at bottom and sides gently lift cooked portions with spatula so that the thin uncooked portions can flow to bottom.
- Do not stir.
- Cook 5 minutes then top each serving with salsa, sour cream and green onions.