Cheese Filled Hungarian CookiesFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 pound cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1 pound butter softened shopping list
- 1 pound flour shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 7-1/2 ounces dry farmer's cheese shopping list
- 2 egg yolks shopping list
- 3 tablespoon granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon rind shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Combine cream cheese, butter and flour then mix well and form into 1” balls.
- Refrigerate overnight then roll thin.
- Mix filling ingredients until well combined.
- Fill each cookie with filling and bake 10 minutes at 400.
- Brush with beaten egg white and sprinkle with sugar.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!