Almond Filled Hungarian CookiesFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 pound cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1 pound butter softened shopping list
- 1 pound flour shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoon soft butter shopping list
- 1 cup ground blanched almonds shopping list
- 1 teaspoon almond extract shopping list
How to make it
- Combine cream cheese, butter and flour then mix well and form into 1” balls.
- Refrigerate overnight then roll thin.
- Mix filling ingredients until well combined.
- Fill each cookie with filling and bake 10 minutes at 400.
- Brush with beaten egg white and sprinkle with sugar.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!