Black Bean and Corn SaladFrom sparow64 6 years ago
- 1½ tablespoons minced fresh cilantro shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon salt shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon cumin shopping list
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1 (8-ounce) can baby corn, rinsed and drained shopping list
- ½ cup chopped tomato shopping list
- ¼ cup diced peeled avocado shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped seeded jalapeno pepper shopping list
- 4 cups salad greens shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk together first 6 ingredients in a large bowl;
- Stir in next 6 ingredients (up to and including jalapeno peppers). Cover and chill 2 hours.
- Serve over salad greens.
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating2 people
Yesterday, while at the grocery store, I was trying to remember what went into a Black Bean & Corn salad (Black & Gold Salad...) so I could buy the ingredients....
This one sounds much better than my original one! Thanks, Grandma :)kukla in Barrie, Ontario loved it
I just so happen to have a half an avocado. Now I know what to do with it. Sounds delicious, Sparrow.justjakesmom in Everett loved it