Oven bar B Q ChickenFrom missbecca 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large hot skillet heat butter till melted and add in onions and garlic.
- Lay chicken pieces in skin side down and do not move around. Salt & Pepper.
- After about 4 minutes, flip chicken to other side to brown.
- Remove chicken and onions from skillet to a large roasting pan that has been treated with non stick cooking spray. Chicken will NOT be throughly cooked. Pour entire bottle of sauce over chicken and onions. Add in 1/2 cup water. Cover pan with tin foil and bake for 1 hour. Chicken will be falling off the bone tender.