MEXICAN LASAGNAFrom lincolntoot 7 years ago
- 4 BONELESS skinless chicken BREASTSHALVES shopping list
- 2 TABLESPOONS vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 TEASPOONS chili powder shopping list
- 1 TEASPOON cumin shopping list
- 1 CAN 14 1/2 OZ DICED tomatoes with garlic, DRAINED shopping list
- 1 8 OZ can tomato saucE shopping list
- 1 TEASPOON hot pepper sauce shopping list
- 1 CUP PART SKIM ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1 4 oz can chopped chilies shopping list
- 1/4 CUP CHOPPED FRESH cilantro DIVIDED shopping list
- 12 6 INCH corn tortillas shopping list
- 1 CUP SHREDDED cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Cut chicken into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Heat oil in large skille over medium heat.
- Add chicken, chil powder and cumin. Cook 4 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in diced tomatoes, tomato sauce and hot pepper sauce and bring to a boil.
- Reduced heat and simmer 2 minutes.
- Combine ricotta cheese, chilies and 2 tablespoons cilantro in small bowl; mix until well blended.
- Spoon half of chicken mixture into 12 X 8 baking dish.
- Top with 6 corn tortillas, ricotta cheese mixture, remaining 6 tortillas, and remaining chicken mixture, cheddar cheese and remaining 2 tablespoons of cilantro.
- Bake 25 minutes or until heated through.