Pina Colada SherbetFrom kelawrence 7 years ago
How to make it
- In a blender container or food processor, combine all ingredients.
- Cover and process until nearly smooth. Pour into a 2 qt. baking dish.
- Cover and freeze about 4 hours.
- Break sherbet into pieces. Place about half at a time in a blender or food processor. Cover and process until fluffy (or place in a chilled bowl and beat with an electric mixer until fluffy.)
- Return mixture to pan.
- Cover and freeze about 4 hours until firm.
- Makes 4 cups.
The Cookkelawrence Jonesville, VT
- Not added to any groups yet!