Pork with mustard sauceFrom watson2167 9 years ago
- 2 ( or 1 lb) pork tenderloins shopping list
- 1 tablespoon honey musterd dijon shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp black pepper, ground shopping list
- 1 tsp five seasoning shopping list
- 7 small baby onion..peel shopping list
- 4 tablespoon of American cheese, grated shopping list
- parsey, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup of vegie stock. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat your oven 400 degree.
- Combine the salt, pepper and five seasoning and season the meat with it, ( it can be seasoning over night).
- In a baking pan place your pork and bake it for 30 min.
- While pork are cooking, in a smalll pan, add vegie stock bring to boil, add musterd, salt, black pepper and cooked baby onion. Cook until reduce heat...add cheese, garnish with parsey and it ready to serve...It can be serve over rice or with mash potatoe.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- watson2167 Las Vegas, NV
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookwatson2167 Las Vegas, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!