Glazed apricot ginger chickenFrom midgelet 8 years ago
- 4 Boned,skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound total) shopping list
- 1/4 cup Broken walnuts, pecans or almonds shopping list
- 2 tablespoon margarine or butter shopping list
- salt and black pepper shopping list
- Glaze: shopping list
- 1 cup apricot or peach preserves shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
How to make it
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- In a large skillet, cook chicken and nuts in margarine over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is tender, turning occasionally.
- For glaze, stir preserves, vinegar and ginger into juices
- in skillet.
- Cook and stir over medium heat for 1 to 2 minutes or until
- mixture is heated through.
- Spoon glaze over chicken breasts.
- Transfer chicken to a serving platter, reserving juices in skillet.
- Season chicken breasts, lightly, with salt and black pepper; keep warm.
- Spoon glaze over chicken breasts