Oatmeal Chocolate-chip CookiesFrom migvia 8 years ago
- 1 ¼ cups butter, softened shopping list
- ½ cup granulated sugar shopping list
- ¾ cup firmly packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1 T. vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 t. baking powder shopping list
- ½ t. salt shopping list
- 3 cups uncooked quick-cooking oats shopping list
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsals shopping list
- ½ cup chopped walnuts, toasted (I just use 1 cup pecans) shopping list
- ½ cup chopped pecans, toasted shopping list
How to make it
- Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add sugars, beating well. Add egg and vanilla, beating until combined.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until blended.
- Stir in oats and remaining ingredients. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375 for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool cookies on baking sheets 1 minute; remove to wire racks to cool completely.