Whole Grain Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom vikirose13 7 years ago
- 1 cup unbleached, all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup stone-ground whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- pinch of salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup butter shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp real vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cups quick-cooking rolled oats shopping list
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Sift together flours, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Set aside.
- Cream together sugars and butter.
- Add eggs.
- Add sifted ingredients to creamed mixture.
- Stir in vanilla, oatmeal and chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoonsful onto lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375 F for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool slightly on sheets.
- Remove to racks to cool completely.
- Yield- about 4 dozen.