Macaroni and Cheese CroquettesFrom 22566 6 years ago
- 1-1/4 Cups macaroni shopping list
- 1 slightly beaten egg shopping list
- 1 can cream of celery soup shopping list
- 2-14 Cups Soft bread Crumbs shopping list
- 1 Cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon grated onion shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/2 cup Fine Dry bread Crumbs shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons of oil shopping list
How to make it
- Cook macaroni an usual,drain,very well
- Combine macaroni,egg soup,soft bread crumbs,cheese,onion,salt and pepper and Chill.
- Using a 1/2 cup for each,shape mixture into 8 patties.
- Coat with reamining 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs.
- Saute half at a time in hot oil, about 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
- Serve at once