Pickled BolognaFrom 22566 6 years ago
- 2-1/2 cups water shopping list
- 1-3/4 Cups white vinegar shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 20 peppercorns shopping list
- 16 whole allspice shopping list
- 1(1 pound) Ring of bologna (Not Sliced) shopping list
- 1 Large onion,sliced into Rings shopping list
- 1(7-1/2 oz) Jar of roasted green chilies shopping list
How to make it
- Combine water,vinegar,sugar,salt,peppercorns and allspice in saucepan.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce Heat.
- Cover,simmer 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat,cool completely.
- Cut bologna into 1/2" pieces.
- Layer bologna,onion rings and roasted chilies in large glass casserole.
- Pour cooled liquid over top.
- Cover and refrigerate 3 days.