The Apple-Less PieFrom 22566 7 years ago
- 1 Double pie crust for 9" pie shopping list
- 1-1/2 Quarts peeled,sliced zucchini(If a large squash,take out the seeds). shopping list
- 1-1/4 Cups sugar shopping list
- 1/3 Cup lemon juice shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons cinnamon (level)--May use apple pie spice if you like shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together all ingredients but the pie crust.
- Heap into pie shell and dot with butter.
- Cover with top crust and place pie bird in center or make slits in top.
- Seal edges.
- Bake in preheated 400 degree oven for 15 minutes.
- Lower to 350 degree and bake for about 45 minutes.
- Serve warm with Vanilla Ice Cream or a slice of cheese.