Slow Cooker TurkeyFrom marcputer 9 years ago
How to make it
- Cook the bacon in a heavy skillet on medium heat. Drain on paper towels and then crumble into bits.
- Spry your slow cooker with cooking spray and put in your turkey. Seaon this with garlic pepper.
- Get a good sized bowl to mix up the crumbled bacon, flour, gravy, Worcestershire, and sage. Pour this mixture over your turkey.
- Put your slow cooker on "low" and let it sit for 8 hours. About 4hours in, you can add turkey broth (1.5 cups) in order to keep it nice and moist.
The Cookmarcputer Washington, DC
- Not added to any groups yet!