Ginger Onion Soy Braised FishFrom kidaria 6 years ago
- 500g red snapper, groupa, sea bass or bream shopping list
- 1/4 c ginger, shred thinly shopping list
- 2 stalks of green onion, sliced shopping list
- 1/4 c fish stock or dashi shopping list
- 1/2 tsp dark mushroom soya sauce shopping list
- 1/2 tsp brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp peanut oil shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- cilantros shopping list
- . shopping list
How to make it
- Dry the fish with paper towels and marinade with salt and pepper.
- In a pan, heat 1/2 tbsp of oil and fry the fish until crispy and golden brown. Remove and set aside on paper towels.
- In the same pan, heat remaining oil and saute the ginger and green onion until crispy. Remove from oil.
- Add in dark soya sauce and fish stock and let it simmer.
- Add in the brown sugar and simmer until the sauce caramelizes.
- Pour the sauce over the fish.
- Garnish with spring onions, cilantros and ginger shreds.