Chicken And RiceFrom flirty_go1 8 years ago
- 3 cups of uncooked long grain rice shopping list
- 3 chicken breasts cubed shopping list
- 3 cans of cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 can of chicken broth shopping list
- 2 cans of water(reserve for later) shopping list
- juice of 1 lemon shopping list
- a healthy sprinkling or mortons natures seasoning (salt and pepper will do) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375
- spray an 11 x 8 casserole dish with pam
- add the uncooked rice to the casserole dish spreading evenly
- cube the chicken breasts into bite size pieces
- sprinkle chicken breasts over rice.
- add the 3 cans of mushroom soup and the can of chicken broth, and the juice of a lemon and mix to combine with rice and chicken.
- reserve the 2 cans of water to add after the casserole has cooked 30 mins.
- put casserole in the oven and bake for 30 mins.
- take casserole out and stir add the 2 cans of water if needed and place casserole back into oven for the remaining 30 mins.
- remove and enjoy.