Chocolate Bread PuddingFrom blondeberry 6 years ago
How to make it
- Grease a 1 1/2qt. baking dish wtih margarine (you can use individual ramekin dishes and change the baking time)
- Cut each bread slice into 4 strips.
- Line the dish with the bread, reserving a few strips for the top.
- Sprinkle half the chocolate over the bread.
- Wisk egg, milk and sugar in a separate bowl.
- Pour most of the mixture into the middle of the lined dish.
- Put the remaining strips of bread on top then pour the rest of the milk mixture over the top.
- Sprinkle with the remaining chocolate and bake at 350 degrees until cooked.