Hot Cheese Spinach DipFrom rekabla 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cube cheese and melt in double boiler on low (microwave works, too).
- Thaw spinach.
- When spinach is cool enough, squeeze out all water with hands.
- In slow cooker combine cheese, spinach, soup and mix well.
- Quarter and stir in artichoke hearts (optional).
- Slow cook on high for 30 minutes and then turn to warm.
- Serve w/ tortilla chips or sourdough bread or even grainy crackers.
The Cookrekabla Flint, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!