Crab-Apple SaladFrom grandmacooks 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups chopped celery shopping list
- 2 cups cooked crab meat (fresh, frozen, or canned) left in good-sized pieces shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1 tart apple, cored and cut into slivers (about 1 cup) shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- salt, to taste shopping list
- lettuce leaves to line bowl or individual dishes (about 4 cups) shopping list
- 1 red apple, peel left on, cut into slices shopping list
- 1 lemon, cut into 4 wedges shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together the first six ingredients.
- Cover and chill for several hours.
- When you are ready to eat, place lettuce in serving bowl or 4 individual serving dishes.
- Top with apple slices and lemon slices.
- Serve immediately.
- Squeeze lemon wedges over salad if you wish.