Italian Pork ChopsFrom zena824 9 years ago
- 4 large pork chops, 1 inch thick shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, sliced shopping list
- 3 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 8oz can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1/2 pound mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes shopping list
- 1 teaspoon oregano shopping list
- 2 green peppers, cut in 1 inch strips shopping list
- 8 oz sliced mozzarella chesse shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Brown garlic in olive oil in a fry pan; remove garlic.
- Add chops, salt and pepper; brown on both sides.
- Arrange chops in shallow baking dish.
- Mix tomato sauce, mushrooms, seasonings together; pour over pork chops.
- Lay green pepper over chops; cover
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Place cheese over chops and bake 15 minutes longer until cheese melts.
- Serve over rice.
- May add wine for half the tomato sauce if desired.
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating6 people
You are right, this is yummy!!foodandaflick in Overland Park loved it
Sounds good. Going to cook tonight.gingerlea in Tampa loved it
It turned out really good. Hubby said it was a keeper!!!!!!!!gingerlea in Tampa loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!