Spicy Hot Ham and Cheese RiceFrom cypress 8 years ago
- 2 cups uncooked long grain white rice (Uncle Ben's is fine) shopping list
- 2 tbsp. butter shopping list
- 8 slices of thinly sliced deli honey ham (shredded) shopping list
- cayenne pepper to taste (seriously, lay it on thick if you like!) shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded or cubed havarti cheese shopping list
- 1 tbsp. dill shopping list
How to make it
- Boil up that rice the way you like it. A rice cooker is great, otherwise follow the directions on the box.
- When fully cooked, throw the butter in and allow to melt.
- Follow up with dill, havarti, ham, and pepper.