Mango Berry And Lemon Mousse DessertFrom watson2167 8 years ago
- 1 cup boiling water shopping list
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) jell-o brand lemon flavor gelatin shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 sleeve crackers (30 crackers), finely crushed shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 2-1/2 cups thawed Cool Whip whipped topping, divided shopping list
- 1 large mango, peeled, pitted and chopped shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups fresh raspberries shopping list
How to make it
- STIR boiling water into dry gelatin mixes in large bowl at least 2 min. until completely dissolved; pour into blender. Add sour cream; blend until smooth. Pour into large bowl; cover. Refrigerate 15 min. or until cooled. Meanwhile, mix cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan.
- ADD 2 cups of the whipped topping to gelatin mixture; stir with wire whisk until well blended. Spread over crust; top with fruit. Refrigerate 30 min. or until firm.
- SERVE topped with dollops of the remaining 1/2 cup whipped topping. Store leftovers in refrigerator.
The Cookwatson2167 Las Vegas, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!