Wild Rice Chicken SaladFrom cookinggood 8 years ago
- 2 6.2oz packages long grain & wild rice mix shopping list
- 2 6oz jars marinaged artichoke quarters, undrained shopping list
- 4 cups chopped cooked chicken shopping list
- 1 med red bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 2 ribs celery, thinly sliced shopping list
- 5 green onions, Chopped shopping list
- 1 can sliced ripe olives, drained shopping list
- 1 cup mayonaise shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder shopping list
How to make it
- Cook Rice according to package directions
- Drain Artichoke quarters, reserving 1/2 cup liquid.
- Stir together rice, artichoke quarters, Chicken, Bell Pepper, Celery, Green onions and olives.
- Stir together artichoke liquid, mayonaise and curry powder.
- Toss the two mixtures, cover and chill for 8 hours.
- Serve on bed of lettuce.