Brie Cheese SoupFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- 2 1/2 pounds brie cheese (about 1/2 large wheel) shopping list
- 1 quart hot chicken stock or broth shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups fresh sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1 cup carrots, julienned shopping list
- 1 cup green onions, sliced shopping list
- 1/4 cup dry sherry shopping list
- 2 cups heavy cream shopping list
How to make it
- After removing the crust from Brie, dissolve in hot chicken stock in large saucepan.
- Strain .
- Melt butter in Dutch oven over low heat.
- Add mushrooms,carrots, green onions, and saute until tender.
- Add cheese mixture.
- Stir in sherry and cream.
- Serve hot.