Vegan Nipples Of Venus CookiesFrom veryvegan 7 years ago
- Cookies: shopping list
- 2 c whole wheat pastry flour shopping list
- generous pinch sea salt shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- scant pinch cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 c unsweetened shredded coconut shopping list
- 1/4 avocado or light olive oil shopping list
- 1/3 c brown rice syrup shopping list
- chocolate glaze: shopping list
- 1/4 c vanilla soymilk shopping list
- 1 tsp brown rice syrup shopping list
- 2/3 c non-dairy chocolate chips shopping list
- 18-24 non-dairy chocolate chips for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350, line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk together flour, salt, baking powder, and cinnamon. Mix in coconut, oil, rice syrup, and vanilla.
- Slowly add soymilk, mixing to create a soft, pliable dough. Do not over mix.
- With moist hands, roll out dough into 1-inch spheres and arrange on baking sheet about an inch apart.
- Bake until firm but still tender, about 15-18 minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Prepare the glaze by placing soymilk and rice syrup in a small saucepan, bring to a high boil.
- Pour over chocolate chips and whisk to create a smooth, shiny glaze.
- Using a small spoon, dab a bit of glaze on the center of each cookie, press a chocolate chip into the glaze.
The Cookveryvegan Winnipeg, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!