Vegan Flaky Pie CrustFrom veryvegan 7 years ago
How to make it
- Mix flour, sugar, and salt in large bowl.
- Cut in maragarine. Quickly work in margarine until lumps are reduced to the size of raisins.
- The mixture should be crumbly.
- Mix oil and water in small bowl and add to the flour mixture.
- Knead until it just barely holds together. Do not overwork.
- Flatten dough into disk, wrap in plastic, and chill for at least 30 minutes.
The Cookveryvegan Winnipeg, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!