Primo Prime RibFrom cali_cat8 7 years ago
How to make it
- In a cup, dilute garlic juice in 4 oz of water. Inject into the various parts of the rib eye using a syringe (35cc syringe & 2 /12 inch needle) .
- Sprinkle the dry seasoning generously on the entire rib eye.
- Cook with indirect heat in hooded BBQ for 1 to 1-1/2 hours or until internal temp reaches 145 degrees.
- While your rib eye is roasting baste with glaze mix 15 minutes prior to completion. This allows the glaze to set and slightly crystallize.
- Slice about 1" thick and serve. Bon appétit!
- Dry mix
- • 10 oz . salt
- • 10 oz . garlic powder
- • 5 oz. pepper
- • 2 tablespoons white pepper
- Mix all together and put in your favorite shaker.
- Glaze Mix
- • 1/2 cup catsup
- • 1/2 cup brown sugar
- • 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix all ingrediants together