Vegan Lemon Raspberry Swirl Ice CreamFrom veryvegan 8 years ago
- 1 c soy milk shopping list
- 1 pkg (10.5 oz) soft tofu, drained shopping list
- 1/3 c sugar shopping list
- 1/2 c fresh squeezed lemon juice, with pulp shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbsp grated lemon peel shopping list
- 1 pkg (10 oz) frozen, unsweetened raspberries, slightly thawed shopping list
- 1/4 c sugar shopping list
- *Optional:fresh mint for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Pour milk into large metal or ceramic bowl.
- Freeze about 1 hr to a frozen slush.
- With electric mixer, beat 5 mins on high until stiff peaks form.
- In blender or processor, combine tofu, 1/3 c sugar, and lemon juice. Stir in lemon peel.
- Stir tofu mix into whipped milk and beat on low until well blended.
- Chill in freezer 1/2 hr. Process raspberries and 1/4 c sugar to smooth puree. Pour over tofu/milk mix and stir just enough to create swirls.
- Return to freezer 4-6 hrs or until firm.
- If desired, garnish with fresh mint.
The Cookveryvegan Winnipeg, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!