Vegan Macadamia Blondies With Caramel Maple ToppingFrom veryvegan 7 years ago
- For blondies: shopping list
- 2 3/4 c all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 6 oz. silken tofu shopping list
- 1/4 c soy milk shopping list
- 1/3 c oil shopping list
- 2 c sugar shopping list
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 1/4 c raw macadamias, partially chopped and partially ground shopping list
- For topping: shopping list
- 1/4 c soy margarine shopping list
- 2 tbsp brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 c maple syrup shopping list
- 1 c raw macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease 9 X 13 inch pan.
- In blender or food processor, blend tofu and soy milk until smooth.
- Add oil, sugar and vanilla, blend.
- Combine the dry ingredients in mixing bowl, mix well. Fold in nuts.
- Dough will be thick. Spread in baking pan, bake 25 minutes.
- Prepare topping: Mix all ingredients except nuts in saucepan.
- Heat until sugar dissolves.
- Increase heat, bring to boil 1 minute.
- Stir in nuts, remove from heat.
- Remove blondies from oven, pour on topping, bake 10 more minutes.
- Let cool completely before serving.
The Cookveryvegan Winnipeg, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!