Creole Squash CasseroleFrom zena824 8 years ago
- 2 1/2 pounds yellow squash, sliced shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine shopping list
- 3 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 2 cups tomatoes shopping list
- 1 small onion, minced shopping list
- 1 green pepper chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup buttered bread crumbs shopping list
How to make it
- Steam squash in water till tender; drain.
- Place in baking dish.
- Melt butter in saucepan; stir in flour.
- Add tomatoes, onions, green peppers and salt.; cook for 5 minutes
- Pour sauce over squash; cover with crumbs.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.