Vegan Tuna SaladFrom veryvegan 7 years ago
- 1 lb frozen firm tofu, thawed shopping list
- 1 stalk celery, chopped shopping list
- 2 tbsp grated carrot shopping list
- 2 tbsp soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 c tofu mayonnaise or other egg-free mayo shopping list
- 1 tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 tsp kelp or kombu powder (Optional, but this is what makes it fishy) shopping list
How to make it
- Squeeze excess moisture from tofu, crumble into small pieces. Stir in remaining ingredients and mix well.
- *Optional: Add 1/2 cup roasted red peppers and kalamata olives, cut into strips.