Vegan Peanut Butter CupsFrom veryvegan 6 years ago
How to make it
- Melt margarine in small saucepan.
- Once melted, stir in peanut butter, cracker crumbs, sugar.
- Spoon 2 tbsp into muffin tins lined with paper cupcake liners (the liners are a must).
- Let cool and harden.
- In small saucepan, melt together chocolate chips and soy milk until completely melted.
- Spoon over top of peanut butter cups. Chill in fridge for several hours before serving.
- Try changing it up by using crunchy peanut butter or different kinds of dairy-free chocolate.
The Cookveryvegan Winnipeg, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!