Vegan Olive Sundried Tomato Facaccia BreadFrom veryvegan 4 years ago
- 2 tsp dry active yeast shopping list
- 1 1/2 c warm water shopping list
- 1 tsp dry sweetener shopping list
- 3 c flour shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp dried rosemary (or 1 tbsp fresh) shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp dried oregano (or 1 tbsp fresh) shopping list
- 1 tsp sea salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 2 tsp olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 c kalamata olives, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 c sun dried tomatoes, rehydrated, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl, stir yeast, warm water and sweetener. Let sit 10 minutes.
- Stir in flour and salt until combined.
- On floured surface, knead dough for 6 - 8 mins.
- Transfer dough to large, oiled bowl. Cover with cloth, let rise in warm place until doubled size (about 1 hr).
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In small bowl, mix rosemary, oregano, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Punch down dough and roll out in rectangle. Place on lightly oiled cookie sheet, let rise 30 mins.
- Dimple surface of dough with fingertips, brush surface with olive oil. Sprinkle rosemary mix evenly over dough, top with olives and sundried tomatoes.
- Bake 15 - 20 minutes or until edge is browned.