Sour Cream and Lemon ChickenFrom auntybea 6 years ago
- 8 chicken tighs shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 tsp. grated lemon rind shopping list
- 2 tsp. lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tsp. worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp. chopped chives shopping list
- 1 tbsp. chopped parsley shopping list
- 2 cups Italian breadcrumbs shopping list
- 1 tsp. grated lemon rind, extra shopping list
- 2 tbsp. oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the sour cream, lemon rind, worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, chives nd parsley. Mix chicken with sour cream mixture, stand 2 to 3 hours or refrigerate overnight. Combine breadcrumbs with extra grated lemon rind. Dip each coated chicken piece in crumbs. Heat oil and butter in pan, fry chicken in single layer until golden brown and tender.
The Cookauntybea Vernon, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!