Spicy Apricot SpareribsFrom auntybea 7 years ago
- 2 1/2 lbs. pork spareribs shopping list
- 1 L apricot nectar shopping list
- 1/2 cup white vinegar shopping list
- 2 tsp. corn starch shopping list
- 2 tsp. soy sauce shopping list
- 1 clove garlic shopping list
- 2 tsp. grated green ginger shopping list
- 1 tbsp. mild chilli sauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp. hot water shopping list
How to make it
- Place ribs in pan, cover with water, add vinegar, bring to boil, boil uncovered 15 minutes, drain and rinse under cold water. Place ribs in shallow baking dish. Blend corn starch with soy sauce, lightly bruised peeled clove of garlic, apricot nectar, ginger and chilli sauce. Pour over spareribs, bake uncovered in 350 F oven for 1 hour. Place over heat on top of stove for 5 to 10 minutes, turn ribs until coated with sauce. Place ribs on serving plate; drain fat from pan, stir hot water into pan drippings spoon over ribs.
The Cookauntybea Vernon, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!