Bbq Tri-tipFrom askorb 5 years ago
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 7 cloves garlic shopping list
- 1/2 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-style prepared mustard shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1 (2 pound) tri-tip steak shopping list
How to make it
- Place onion, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, soy sauce, rosemary, mustard,
- salt, and pepper into the bowl of a food processor. Process until smooth.
- Place steak in a large resealable plastic bag. Pour marinade over steaks,seal, and refrigerate for about 3 hours.
- Preheat the grill for high heat. Brush grill grate with oil. Discard marinade, and place steak on the prepared grill. Cook for 7 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.