Stuffed Green PeppersFrom msbooch75 6 years ago
- 6 medium green peppers shopping list
- 1 # ground beef shopping list
- 1/3 c chopped onion shopping list
- 1 tsp marg shopping list
- 3/4 c precooked rice shopping list
- 2 Tbsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 2 c stewed tomatoes or sauce shopping list
- 1 c shredded medium sharp cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cut pepper tops and clean insides.
- Cook peppers in salted water for 10 minutes.
- Cut each pepper in half and place in casserole or baking pan. Set aside.
- Mix next 6 items together and scoop meat mix into each half pepper.
- Pour tomatoes over the stuffed peppers.
- Sprinkle cheese over the peppers.
- Bake 350 degrees for 25 minutes.