Ham and Cheese TartsFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 6 ounces cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup French onion dip shopping list
- 1 tablespoon milk shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon grated orange peel shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fully cooked ham shopping list
- 12 ounces refrigerated buttermilk biscuits shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika shopping list
How to make it
- In small mixing bowl beat cream cheese, onion dip, milk, mustard and orange peel until blended.
- Stir in ham.
- Split each biscuit into thirds then press into lightly greased miniature muffin cups.
- Spoon a scant tablespoonful of ham mixture into each cup then sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 375 for 15 minutes then serve warm.