Sweet Rice Coconut Custard With Black BeanFrom watson2167 8 years ago
- TOPPING shopping list
- 2 can of coconut milk shopping list
- 1 cup sugar or to taste shopping list
- salt to taste (pinch) shopping list
- INGREDIENTS shopping list
- 3/4 cup of cooked black bean shopping list
- 3 cups of cooked sweet rice, white or brown shopping list
- rice MIXTURE shopping list
- 1/2 cup coconut milk shopping list
- sugar and salt to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium size cooking pot, add coconut milk, sugar and salt. Cook until sugar are dissolved. Removed from heat to cool.
- In a large pot, add cooked sweet rice, and rice mixture, combined well on a low heat. Removed from heat and place it in a square glass pan, spread evenly. When done, pour topping mixture on top and arrange black bean on top of coconut mixture, chilled for about 2 hours before serve.
- When serve cut into small square and it ready to serve.
- Can be serve hot or cold.
The Cookwatson2167 Las Vegas, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!