Bread and Butter PuddingFrom genna_gp 8 years ago
How to make it
- Pre heat the oven to 180ºC
- Put the croissants into an oven proof dish
- Mix together the milk, vanilla, eggs and sugar
- Gently heat until just starting to thicken
- Pour over the croissants
- Top with the chocolate, pecans and bananas
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown
The Cookgenna_gp Johannesburg, ZA
The Rating1 people
Thanks Genna,for posting an unusual bread pudding great for the wintery cold days now...brr..
btw....do you grate thechocolate on top ?
have a blessed day..........:}
Mumtazmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!