Mini Cinnamon RollsFrom lara38 8 years ago
- 2 8oz. cans crescent rolls shopping list
- 6 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup pecans shopping list
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cream shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1/8 tsp salt shopping list
How to make it
- Unroll crescent rolls, and separate each dough portion along center perforation to form 4 rectangles, press diagonal perforations to seal.
- Stir together butter and next 4 ingredients; spread evenly over 1 side of each rectangle. Roll up like jellyroll, starting at long end. Place in freezer for 10 minutes to make slicing easier. Cut each log into 6 1inch thick slices.Place rolls into greased cake pans.
- Bake at 375 for 15- 18 minutes. Cool 5 -10.
- Stir together powdered sugar and remaining ingredients. Drizzle over rolls.