Raspberry Chipotle Pork LoinFrom diani 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Sprinkle the pork loin with salt and pepper to taste, then sear in a well-oiled skillet, about one minute on each side. Set aside in roasting pan.
- Use a food processor to chop the herbs and garlic, drizzling with enough olive oil to form a chunky paste. Rub on all sides of the pork loin.
- Place in oven and roast until a meat thermometer reads 145F in the thickest part of the loin. Can be loosely tented with aluminum foil if it starts to overcook on top.
- Remove, pour a generous helping of raspberry chipotle sauce on the top, then put back in the oven for 5-10 minutes to allow the sauce to glaze.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 15 minutes before serving. Leftover sauce can be served alongside for dipping.