Cornmeal Jam Buster MuffinsFrom debwin 4 years ago
- 11/2c cornmeal shopping list
- 11/2c buttermilk shopping list
- 21/4c all purpose flour shopping list
- 1c sugar shopping list
- 11/2tsp baking powder shopping list
- 3/4tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2tsp salt shopping list
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- 3/4c butter, melted shopping list
- raspberry jam or your favorite jam shopping list
- I am not to sure how many muffins this recipe makes. Its been a while since I have made them and as with most of the old recipe's I have I didn't copy down the quantity. shopping list
How to make it
- Combine cornmeal and buttermilk; let stand for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl combine the dry ingredients; stir in cornmeal mixture, eggs and melted butter. Stir until just blended.
- In paper lined muffin tins spoon batter half way up muffin cups; add a spoonful of jam then cover with more batter.
- Bake at 400F 20-25 minutes.