Tortellini SoupFrom chefbake 8 years ago
How to make it
- In a large pot cook olive oil, garlic, and spinach over medium heat on the stove.
- Add chicken broth, tomatoes and bean and bring to a boil.
- Then add tortellini and pepper (to taste).
- Cook on medium low heat for 60 minutes or cook on low for a good part of the day.
The Cookchefbake Manchester, NH
The Rating2 people
This sounds great. I think it's going to be supper tonight, but I don't have tortelli so I'll have to use something in its place. Thank you.auntybea in Vernon loved it
Oh wow this sounds great. Love everything in it and it sounds very comforting. Great post. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!