Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cookie BarsFrom bobbijo 8 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut cookie dough in half crosswise.
- Cut each section in half lengthwise.
- With floured fingers, press dough in bottom of ungreased 9-inch square pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 16-24 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 15-minutes.
- In medium bowl, combine powdered sugar, peanut butter, butter and water; mix well.
- (If necessary, add additional water 1 tsp. at a time up to 1 Tbsp. until mixture is smooth.)
- Drop spoonfuls of mixture over baked cookie crust; press evenly to cover crust.
- Spread melted chocolate chips aver peanut butter mixture.
- If desired, decoratively swirl chocolatewith fork.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until chocolate is set.
- Cut into bars.