Grilled Pork RoastFrom fishtrippin 8 years ago
How to make it
- Poke roast all over with a fork.
- Rub with soy sauce.
- spinkle with garli, pepper, ginger, rosemary.
- Place in a plastic bab with bay leaf and refidgerate 4-6 hours.
- Pre-heat grill and brown roast over med-high heat on all sides.
- Place hickory chips in foil packet with holes for smoke to escape.
- Set heat to low, Placing foil packet directly over flame to create smoke.
- Move roast so it receives indirect heat.
- Cover grill.
- Cook 2-3 hrs turning and basting occaissionally until meat thermometer reaches 165-170 F.
The Cookfishtrippin Estelline, SD
- Not added to any groups yet!