Gluten Free Gingerbread PancakesFrom crabhappychick 8 years ago
- 2 cups baking mix, Pamela's Ultimate or other gf pancake mix shopping list
- 3 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ginger shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon allspice shopping list
- 1/2 cup crystallized ginger shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups milk shopping list
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, whisk baking mix, sugar, spices and crystallized ginger. In separate bowl, beat eggs. Add milk and butter to eggs and mix well. Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and gently stir until just combined.
- Cook on griddle.